Tuesday, February 23, 2010

MY ART on display at the Sagebrush Theatre

New Artwork at the Sagebrush Theater in Kamloops
To all my lucky viewers who have been keeping up with my blog! You get to see one of my most recent paintings! I created this one early February 2010! It is Acrylic on Canvas, a whopping 2.5x3.5 ft, and is painted flat so you can get a feel for the beauty of peacock feathers...color and shape! I find it hard getting a visual of this piece when it is so small on the computer, when seen in actual size this piece with the attention to color and detail makes quite the statement. I love it and it is going to be a struggle to take it away from my house to put it up for display! I'm not sure exactly at this moment where this painting is going to be on display as I am currently moving around my work to get the new work on display! However, you check on my website within the next week it will be posted beside the painting where it is on display! I am also currently in the middle of displaying new work in the Sagebrush theater in Kamloops, so that you can see that I have been a busy bee!
But in any case here is a little taste of some of my newest work. In the next few days I will post the rest of my new work on my website so be sure to check it out!
www.ktreber.com
Also, after February, 24th, 2010 I will have the Sagebrush Theater lobby full of my artwork, and I will be constantly bringing in new work to be displayed there since the lobby is so huge!
...Remember...big space...and big walls... means big artwork...and Bigger is Better!
Come see the big bang! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment