Thursday, October 7, 2010

Feature Artist: Nora Karen

Nora Karen is a fashion designer for wedding and signature shoes.
When I first stumbled upon her website I was amazed by her talents, and common now... what more could a woman want than art that travels with you where ever you go! I immediately listed her as a favorite shop and have been keeping up with her new styles all the time.
So I decided that I needed to show all of you her talents, so with her permission I went through her website and picked a few of my very favorites (even though it was not easy as I love them all!)
So here they are! I hope you enjoy!!
To view more of Nora's work she welcomes you to her online boutique of one of a kind paintings on shoes, clothing, accessories and art. You can view and purchase her work on her etsy site by Clicking Here.
You can also contact Nora through a Convo.








Happy Shopping! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment