Wednesday, September 29, 2010

New Work!

(click to view full size)
 "Begbie Blues"
Acrylic on Wood
24x6 in.

First off I would like to apologize to all of my readers for the delay on blog updates. I got the creative bug in me and I have been such a busy bee these past few months, so now I am going to post a whole bunch of NEW work and catch everyone up with what's been going on in the life of Keishia Treber as an artist! So get ready for a blog you can't resist! :)


So to catch everyone up I will do it month by month:

April:
-Purchased and moved into brand new townhouse, which I have to say the best part about it is that I now have my own studio in my house which I can not be afraid to make a mess in! :)
-Joined Art First Cooperative which is a gallery in Revelstoke, B.C. that is made up of 16 of the region's best LOCAL artists. Since April I have sold numerous paintings from the gallery, and have had a Grand Opening Party, and a Fall Artist Auction. I will post when our next opening will be.

May:
-I am very proud to announce this one: I recently got accepted to have my very first SOLO SHOW at the Gallery in Kimberley, B.C. in March 2011. Though a small town, Kimberley's art gallery is at a large scale. Inside it has beautiful log house feel with bright white walls and warm honey colored wooden pillars. The solo show will have a feminine theme to it as my show falls on the month where Kimberley has their annual "Woman's Celebration" where they focus on Women! I will keep everyone updated on the show details closer to the date.

July:
-Traveled to Halifax, and came back with miles of inspiration and awe of it's beauty!
Sunset inspired paintings yet to come...

Aug:
-Opened up my Art to the world on Etsy, you can take a look at my site from this link here: http://www.etsy.com/shop/keishia
***If you have never heard of Etsy before it is a online venue where you can shop for Vintage and Handmade Goods from entrepreneurs like myself, from all over the world. You will never have a dull Christmas or Birthday gift again. Happy Shopping!! :)
-Put up a couple new paintings in a venue in Kelowna, B.C. at a very talented Tattoo Shop called "Gas Pedal's Custom Tattoo" Check out their website for a look at their amazing drawing talents! www.gaspedalstattoo.com

Sept:
-Re-arranged all my new work that I have been working away at all summer in all my venues in Kamloops, Revelstoke, and now Kelowna! Please take a look at my website to see where each painting is on display.
www.ktreber.com
Note: If you are interested in a painting and it is not on display where it is says, please message me, it could be sold, or I could have recently moved it to another location.

Now, here is what you have all been waiting for!
NEW WORK!
Enjoy! :)
...And thank you again for all of your patience all summer long, I hope it was well worth the wait :)
(click to view full size)
"Enlightenment"
Acrylic on Canvas
7x4 ft.
$2500


 "Absolute"
Acrylic on Canvas
4x2.5 ft
$695


"Defiance"
Acrylic on Canvas
4x2.5 ft
$645


"Sleek"
Acrylic on Canvas
4x2.5 ft
$630

"Vibrant"
Acrylic on Canvas
4x2.5 ft
$675

Stay Tuned as  I will talk about these paintings in future blogs :)
Thanks for viewing some of my new work...more to come!


Keishia Treber

1 comment:

  1. FIRST!!

    Yay i'm excited that you're starting up your blog again so that I can keep up on what your up to. I'm glad you're super excited about your show here in Kimberley. I'll be sure to spread the word around at the school right before so that everyone comes out to have a look. Miss you!

    Ryan

    ReplyDelete