Tuesday, May 10, 2011

MY ART Cover Story in the Kamloops Daily News!

My two hour interview in April has now paid off! 1100 words, 4 pages of colored photo's of myself in my studio, and images of my work all displayed as the cover story in the Kamloops Daily News Currents Magazine! Woo!!! Hoo!!!
Check out my story at the link below: A Career on Canvas - Artist Keishia Treber Paints Her Own Path


And as if this isn't exciting enough...here's a few new paintings I've been working on! :)

** You can find a few of these paintings (among many other new ones!) in all sizes of prints, cards or magnets at my online store:








Thanks for stoping by my blog!

Cheers,
Keishia

2 comments:

  1. Hmm It's so hard to say...your art is all beautiful!
    I love them all, amazing talent. 8)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing paintings Keishia. Keep doing what you're doing, it's great!

    Gavin
    http://www.legavthorpe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete